- Day 1: Nairobi - Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Day 2: Full Day Exploring Masai Mara Reserve
- Day 3: Masai Mara Game Reserve - Nairobi
- Tour Includes
- Tour Excludes
After breakfast, leave for a full day’s game drive to Masai Mara, Kenya’s finest wildlife and a picnic lunch by Mara River with views of hippos and crocodiles. Our morning and afternoon game drives take us in search of Africa's Big Five and the plethora of other wildlife inhabiting this vast Kenyan game reserve. On clear days, the Masai Mara offers fantastic orange tinged sunsets well-worth capturing on camera. The vast Masai Mara offers abundance of wildlife such as Masai giraffe, baboons, warthogs, bat eared foxes, grey jackals, spotted hyena, topis, impala, hartebeests, wildebeest, elephants, buffaloes, zebras, hippos and bird species. It is also common to see lions either basking after a heavy meal or surveying the wild plains for their next meal. Cheetahs and leopards are harder to spot but reasonably common. Return to lodge/camp for dinner and overnight stay.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
We start with early breakfast and early game drive from 06:00 hrs to 10:00 hrs. After the game drive we will start out back to bustling Nairobi, arriving in Nairobi at around 16:00 hrs.
Meal Plan: Breakfast & Lunch
- Round trip transport from Nairobi.
- All Game Park entry fees.
- Services of professional tour guide driver.
- Transport in an open roof tour van or Land Cruiser.
- 2 Nights Full Board accommodation.
- Comprehensive game drives for 3 days.
- Complimentary bottled water.
- A visit to a Masai Manyatta
- Beverages not included in the programme
- Airport transfers
- Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner
- Personal travel and medical insurance
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplement
- Tips for you professional driver/guide
- Optional Hot Air Ballooning, Nature walks etc
- Expenses of personal nature
YOUR TRUSTED TOURS & TRAVEL COMPANY
our goal is to make every moment memorable.