- Day 1: Nairobi - Amboseli National Park
- Day 2: Full Day Exploring Amboseli National Park
- Day 3: Amboseli National Park– Nairobi
- Tour Includes
- Tour Excludes
We will rise up early for good views of Mount Kilimanjaro before clouds build up over the summit and we set off for another extensive game drive after breakfast. Amboseli is an excellent place to view a multitude of wildlife, including everything from Wildebeest, Giraffes, and Baboons. Optional visit to a Masai village is planned after breakfast. Masai warriors are famously known as the proud nomadic tribe whose legendary prowess in battle and single-handed acts of bravery in fights with the wild animals are known across the world. A visit reveals the singing and dancing that are part of their daily lives and sacred rituals. A glimpse into their homes and social structure is a poignant experience. Return to lodge/camp for dinner and overnight stay.
Meal Plan: Lunch & Dinner
We start with early breakfast and early game drive from 06:00 hrs to 10:00 hrs. After the game drive we will start out back to bustling Nairobi, arriving in Nairobi at around 16:00 hrs.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi.
- All Game Park entry fees.
- Services of a professional tour guide driver.
- Transport in an open roof tour van or Land Cruiser.
- 2 Nights Full Board accommodation at the lodge.
- Comprehensive game drives for 3 days.
- Complimentary bottled water.
- A visit to a Masai Manyatta
- Beverages not included in the programme
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel and medical insurance
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplement
- Tips for you professional driver/guide.
YOUR TRUSTED TOURS COMPANY
our goal is to make every moment memorable.