- Day 1: Arusha – Ngorongoro Crater
- Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater – Lake Manyara National Park – Arusha
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
You will be picked from your hotel by our professional tour guide driver and after a short safari briefing start your road safari to Ngorongoro Crater. We will arrive in time for lunch at the lodge and after lunch we will descend over 600 meters into the Ngorongoro crater to view wildlife for an afternoon game drive.Supported by a year round water supply and fodder, the Ngorongoro Crater supports a vast variety of animals, which include herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo, and giant African elephants. Another big draw card to this picturesque national park, is it’s dense population of predators, which include lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs and the ever-elusive leopard, which sometimes requires a trained eye to spot.We will visit Lake Magadi, a large but shallow alkaline lake in the southwestern corner, which is one of the main features of the crater.A large number of flamingos, hippos and other water birds can usually been seen here. Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast and with picnic lunch in hand, we transfer to the Lake Manyara National Park. We head into the Lake Manyara National Park for a morning game drive. This National Park is one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a massive, but shallow, soda lake (covering two-thirds of the park), located at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment. The park’s varied habitat attracts a wide variety of animals, including one of Africa’s largest concentrations of elephants, Lake Manyara’s unique tree-climbing lions (rare), as well as large flocks of flamingos attracted by the algae in the lake. After the game drive we travel back to Arusha where we will end our safari adventure. You will be taken to your hotel, which ends our safari.
- Round trip transport from Arusha.
- Services of professional tour guide driver.
- All Game Park entry fees.
- Transport in an open roof tour van or Land Cruiser.
- 1 Night Full Board accommodation.
- Complimentary bottled water.
- Tips for your professional driver guide
- Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplement
- Optional Hot Air Ballooning, Nature walks, bush breakfast etc
- Personal expenses and other beverages or meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel and medical insurance
YOUR TRUSTED TOURS & TRAVEL COMPANY
our goal is to make every moment memorable.